Access to MySQL two-way cross database migration and synchronization solutions will convert your MS Access databases to MySQL and synchronize Access data with MySQL server.
Convert Access queries to MySQL views automatically.
Our improved conversion engine allows 500 thousand records to be converted in 3-5 min.
Top 5 Reasons to Migrate from Microsoft Access to MySQL:
Management of large volume of data.
Multi-user database access.
Integrity and Backup management.
Hardware / Platform choices.
Find more info about Reasons of moving Access data to Server databases
If you don’t have direct access to your MySQL database you can save data into a MySQL dump file or even generate PHP script to overcome the restrictions.
Command line mode allows migration jobs to be scheduled and automated.
Read here trial versions limitations
- Access queries to MS SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL views conversion support
- MS Access Work Groups support
- Linked tables support
- Views conversion from MySQL to MS SQL and Oracle and back support
- Saving data into a MySQL Dump and PHP script for export to MySQL database
- Ability to connect to MySQL Server 4.x/5.x located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Also see common features for all DBConvert tools
- Access 2000 or higher
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file or PHP Script)